Browse Items (3 total)

The home was built by Eliza Henderson and at one time owned by Fred Foote.

/websites/chnm/workspace/tinnerhill/Uploads/Tinner Hill 027.JPG
The election was held in 1880, following the incorporation of Falls Church as a Town.

A collaborative project between: African and African American Studies, George Mason University, and the Tinner Hill Heritage Foundation. Funding was provided in part by the National Trust for Historic Preservation.